Are you looking for a solution to install Pokemon GO for Windows phones? If so, then you are in the right place. As you might know Pokemon GO is actually available only for the iOS and Android devices, however this it doesn’t mean that you can now install Pokemon GO for Windows phones.
Before starting with this step by step guide you should know that this is a complex operation and it can be completed only by reading the whole guide. You should know that Pokemon Go is compatible with Windows phones that have 1GB RAM or more. Also, compatibility is not guaranteed for devices without GPS capabilities or devices that are connected only to Wi-Fi networks.
How to Install Pokemon GO for Windows Phones
1. First of all you need to download wconnect and android adb.rar files from the download section and save them somewhere on your PC. It is preferable on desktop.
2. When both files have been downloaded you need to extract them.
3. Then, install both IpOverUsbInstaller.msi and vcredist_x86.exe.
4. Now, on your Windows 10 device, go to Settings > Update and Security > For developers > Enable Developers Mode and Turn on Device Discovery.
5. Scroll down and find the Pair button, once you will tap on it a message with a code will pop up so, copy it.
6. Now, connect your Windows phone with PC using a USB Cable.
7. Then, go to wconnect extracted folder, and from there press the Shift key + Right Click and then click Open command window here:
8. When a new window will be displayed you need to type and enter the following code: wconnect.exe
9. Do you remember the code when I said you need to copy it? Well, now just paste the code in the window and press enter.
10. Then, go to the extracted adb.rar folder and from there should be a folder named platform-tools, open it.
11. Now, you need to download the latest APK version of Pokemon GO using the download button from below and transfer it into the folder named platform-tools.
Download Pokemon GO APK
12. As in step 6, you need to press the Shift key + Right Click and then click Open command window here again:
13. When you’re ready type adb devices on the command window then press Enter to make a connection between your phone and PC.
14. In the end, just enter this code: adb install Pokemon-Go_Techxat.com.apk and press enter.
These were all the steps that you had to take in order to install Pokemon GO for Windows phones successfully. If you have any problems do not hesitate to use the comments box. One developer of our staff will try to assist you as soon as possible.
Source : Techxat